Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII Configuration..

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have setup MII on NW CE 7.2 [trial version]

As of now, I have setup MII on my laptop and i donot have SAP connect.

Can some one please point me where can i find basic configuration guide and some examples.

I want to learn flow of MII without SAP connect.

can you guide me to some examples, config, where i can learn flow of a transaction.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I mentioned in your other thread, MII 12.1 (and 12.2) has not been validated on NWCE 7.2. You will likely run into problems.

Regards,

Mike

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the reply.

Since NWCE 7.2 is the only trial installer i got, i started with it.

You mention that MII 12.1 (and 12.2) has not been validated on 7.2. How about MII 12.0, will it be fine, if i go with it.

Which version of MII will work fine on 7.2?

or which version combination of NWCE and MII should i go with.?

Thanks,

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To the best of my knowledge, NWCE 7.2 was skipped and newversions and upgrades are going to NW 7.3 (starting with MII 12.2.2). While you can try to use MII installed on a NWCE 7.2 base, any problems you run into would be up to you to resolve. But depending on what you are trying to accomplish, it may still be an okay solution for you.

Regards,

Mike

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

Thanks for you reply.

I'll continue with NW CE 7.2 & MII 12.1.

Regards,

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[SDN MII wiki|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/xMII/ManufacturingIntegrationand+Intelligence]

Look for templates and download them for examples of MII projects. A lot of them will be difficult to implement since they are predicated on connection to SAP ERP, but there are several that are MII only. And even if you don't have an SAP connection, the structures and configurations, naming conventions and expression editor contents are all worth reviewing.

Good luck and please report back your success or issues using NWCE 7.2.

Regards.

Mike