cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Profile and RWB shows old hostname after system copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have done system copy from QA to Sandbox for PI 7.11 system. We have done most of the post steps and even after 2 days troubleshooting we are not able to fix two things. One is RWB Integration Server and Adapter engine always shows old hostname and other one is exchange Profile.

We have changed exchange profile many times and restart the App and Server but still showing old hostname.

Please suggest on how to fix this.

Thanks in Advance,

Yoga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoga,

Check the parameter - com.sap.aii.af.cpa.svc in Config Tool , it might pointing to your Old Hostname change it to Target Server name and restart the server.

2). Exchange Profile - Intead of using http://<hostname>:port/exchangeProfile try to use from /dir -->Administration and exchange profile link and change the Old Values to new Values and retstart the Application.

3). Clear Integration Server, Adapter Engine from your SLD > and restart the App server> refer to note - Note 764176 - Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents

4). Check your Business System for Integration server

Regards,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arjun,

I am able to clear the old hostname entries in exchangeProfile. But RWB still shows old hostname .

Thanks,

Yoga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoga,

As I said already, clear the SLD classes and follow the note 764176 and restart the application.

Regards,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yoga

You can also logon to visual config tool.

In Config tool you can search for the old host name and replace that with new host name.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for the Replies

@Arjun :- Thank You Very much and note really helped me to clear out the issues.

Answers (0)