cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Block when running SPL Address simualtion does not show blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

When running a GTS SPL Screening for general address, transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3; the simulation does not show a block for Transavia; however if I change the name to Transavia Network it will block. I need this to block on the name Transavia. I have changed my fuzzy logic in SPRO > IMG>SAP Global Trade Service>SAP Compliance Management>Sanctioned Party List Screening Service>Define Control Procedure for Address Comparison

In Detail Control in Keyword generated from name I have the follwoing settings:

Comaprison Procedure SPLUS

Search Term Origin Keyword generated from name

Check Object is selcted

0 Linking Operator Logical OR (at least one OR operation Satisfied)

B Relational Operator Comparison Index and Keyword from address are identical

In Minimial Similarity I have the follwoing settings:

Search Term 72%

2 Search Term Origin Basis for Comparion Parallel from Sanct Party List/Address

Originating Feature 49%

2 Basic Val No Terms Number of Terms in Each SP List or Partner Name

Allow Multiple Matches for Origin is NOT check

Edited by: Kim Blair on Jan 13, 2012 3:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

can you share the GTS version no and also if you are using TREX .

As stated by Vishal, you can try to reset the buffer and see if there are some issues in the match indexes.

Regards,

Jasmit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jasmit and Vishal

Sorry it has taken me a long time to repsond and this is still an issue.  I have been bogged down with other things that has consumed my time.

I have tried to reset the buffer but to no avail.  No we are not suing TREX.  We are currently on GTS 7.2. but soon to upgrade to GTS10...This is really a strange issue...I can do a check on the name David and it will block...that is a shorter name than Transavia....so I am really confused by this...again Transavia Network will block...same country...

Any guidance on this is really appreciated. 

0 Kudos

Which term in your SPL Master you wants it to block against Transavia?

You have configured Originating Feature as 49%

I believe, out of the two terms, Network is matching, which is causing block for Transavia Network. Change Originating Feature to 51%, and I believe it will not block. Please check and let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and thanks for replying. My originating feature was at 51% orgianally and I changed it down to 49% thinking that it would block, but it didnt.

Edited by: Kim Blair on Jan 16, 2012 2:05 PM

0 Kudos

And your Search Term Origin is only Generated from Name. You have not included Country etc ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Detail Control includes Country, City, Name and Street number. I am only looking at the name details. My country originating feature is set to 100%; my city orginating feature is set to 51%; my street name is set to 51% as well. Should I be changing these too?

0 Kudos

I believe you have Country with And Operator and may be a mix match for Street etc.

Try giving Transavia with same address and country as your SPL Master Data. I saw that for Transavia, there is always complete address in my SPL Master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vishal:

I do appreciate your help. If I am understanding what you are saying correctly this is what I did.

I went to simualte address check for Transavia; I gave it the same address as Transavia Network and same country and ran it(as Transavia Network blocks). This still did not block. I am really confused as to why it will not block.

0 Kudos

What is your linking operator for everything? Change everything to OR and Try. Let me know if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything is already set to OR. At one time the Name was AND and I changed it to OR. That was the first thing I changed when this came up,

Let me add that the indicator for "CHECK OBJECT is selected on all 4 search terms as well

Edited by: Kim Blair on Jan 16, 2012 3:20 PM

0 Kudos

Have you done reset buffer, BP comparison terms, SPL comparison terms and aggregate ?

(after customizing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I have not. I am doing that now...I will reply back and let you know if this worked. Thanks