cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soap-proxy interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have an scenrio, i need to design the two interaces, first one is synchronus interface , it get the request from user (wsdl) and post the data in sap (using proxy) , once the data is arrived in sap, an ackownledgement ( error/ status) sent back to user,

the second asynchronus interface is to send the response ( to the request sent from first interface) back to the client system

( proxy--> soap used)

my query is how can the the second interface is triggered in runtime, if i write the code in report (proxy), do i need to schedule the background job ?

please explain indetails

Thanks

NV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an scenrio, i need to design the two interaces, first one is synchronus interface , it get the request from user (wsdl) and post the data in sap (using proxy) , once the data is arrived in sap, an ackownledgement ( error/ status) sent back to user,

Receiving any type of response in a synchronous scenario is already an acknowledgement in itself, so no need to do anything additional here aside from configuring a normal synch scenario.

the second asynchronus interface is to send the response ( to the request sent from first interface) back to the client system

( proxy--> soap used)

my query is how can the the second interface is triggered in runtime, if i write the code in report (proxy), do i need to schedule the background job ?

Once you have received the response from the first proxy, use its response as your input to the second proxy. No need to schedule a background job because it will be executed as soon as you receive a response from first proxy.

Hope this helps,

Mark

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe don't understand the requirement clearly. You can simply design SOAP to PROXY synchronous interface to achieve this. Send the request to soap sender to sap via proxy. Proxy returns the response to the client using the same soap sender.

SOAP sender to ABAP PROXY receiver synchronous interface.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you create a synchronous interface, then you do not need to trigger the response from your ECC system. You just put the response data in the response for your call, and your sender system (of the initial request) will receive it.

Hope this helps,

Grzegorz

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

proxy--> soap Asynch_interface

yes , you can do schedule a job in r3 by using t.c "SM58"

thanks,

Edited by: bhavanisankar.solasu on Jan 13, 2012 12:15 PM