Service tax determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My FI consultant has defined 3 condition types

Service tax JSE4- 10%

Edu Cess JES4 -2%

Hig Edu Ces JHS4 -1%

and has account key assigned to it.He is using pricing procedure TAXINN, tax code is S2 -service tax , tax type A -output tax.

I have a different pricing procedure for SD and how will i bring the service tax in that pricing procedure. Can i define separate condition type 4 SD and make access with above tax rates.

I am not sure how do i do it.

Pls help...i am not getting a clear picture after going throuh the posts in SDN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your Sales Pricing Procedure, will have to add there new Condition Types for Service Tax.

In T-Code V/06 you can copy the existing Tax Conditions like MWST or JIVP & create new Condition Types for Service Tax.

Then insert these new Conndition Types in your Pricing Procedure 9T-Code V/08) at respective levels.

Subsequents maintain Condition Records (VK11) & mention tax Code S2 in these records.

Then maintain GL Account Determinations with T-code OB40.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

How sales tax identification number works...in india normally which one we use. Is it A or B

If 'A' is set, then the tax number and the tax classification are generally taken from the sold-to party.

The tax number is taken according to the 'tax country of destination'.

If 'B' is set, then the tax number and the tax classification are generally taken from the payer.

The tax number is taken according to the 'tax country of destination'.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be this thread will help you

[Configuration steps for service tax in SD pricing using TAXINN procedure|;

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks laksmipathi..its solved

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a different pricing procedure for SD and how will i bring the service tax in that pricing procedure. Can i define separate condition type 4 SD and make access with above tax rates.

Yes, you are right.

You ought to create Tax Condition type required for Sales pricing in SD.

Check Account determination for account keys assigned for those tax condition type in OB40.

Maintain Condition records (VK11) with tax rate & tax code.

Where you will have same output tax code (FTXP) used in FV11 for those condition type.

Regards

JP