cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task Window SIze

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I set the size of the Browser window programatically when running a WDJ application .. ? I want to set size of the Window to fit to my application.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could embed a 1 pixel iFrame in your WDJ application, which embeds an html file with JavaScript code to resize the browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrzej Wanicki,

Please use window.setWindowSize(width,height) method to set the custom height and width of the embedded apllication window.

PFB the usage procedure, it will work.

IWDWindow window =null;

window=wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createModalWindow(popupWindowInfo);

//Setting the PopUp window Title, Size and Alignment//

window.setTitle(sButtonAction);

window.setWindowPosition(WDWindowPos.CENTER);

window.setWindowSize(popupWidth , popupHeight);

window.show();

With Regards,

Ramesh G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robin .. I tried ur suggestion and it just resizes the iFrame and not the browswe window. Is this something u had done successfully in the past ?.

Ramesh - I am not creating a new Window .. I am talking about the size of the application window when running the application e.g. when when on a WDJ component open the Applications node and then select the myApp right click and "Run" (assuming already deplyed), this will run the application, opening a browser window to do so.

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your javascript call is incorrect.

Depending on how your WDJ application is run (standalone / embedded in a portal / embedded in an URL iView in a portal), you should use the following to resize your window:

parent.window.resizeTo(1024,768);

(depending on the level of embedding frames, use multiple parent objects)

Answers (0)