cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation - Not able to view the delivery in VL06o

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am not able to view the Delivery number in VL06o - for transport planning tab, i have done the basic setting as required in the system, but still not coming, what could be the mistake i am doing. Kindly guide me

regards,

R.SUdhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can b'coz the variant selected is may be of Inbound Delivery.

To check that click on Display Variant button in menu bar.

Further click on Get Variant Button button in menu bar or press Shift + F5 from the keyboard.

Select standard variant SAP&OUB_DELMON - Outbound Delivery Monitor to see "For Transport. Planning" button on the screen of TCode VL06O - Outbound Delivery Monitor.

Or click on Only outbound delivery button on menu bar or Press F6 button from keyboard.

Regards

JP

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if transportation status of the delivery you're missing is A or B - if not probably route determination is incomplete or the route assigned in the delivery is not transport planning relevant or the delivery is already planned in a shipment. You can also remove the criterium from selection screen, then all deliveries will be shown despite transport planning status not relevant for transport planning.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The transportation status is still open ie A, the basic setting for route determination is done. but i would like to know is what is that links the transportation to the delivery

is it

1. Tranporation pointa

2. Traffic zones

3. any other basic setting.

Regards,

R.Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The transportation status is still open ie A, the basic setting for route determination is done. but i would like to know is what is that links the transportation to the delivery

is it

1. Tranporation pointa

2. Traffic zones

3. any other basic setting.

Regards,

R.Sudhir

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is only check if the delivery header transportation status is A or B, delivery item transportation status is A or B and the Route is transport planning relevant. Only in this case you can plan the delivery into a shipment. You can assign deliveries with different shipping points, plants, even route and delivery date do not need to be the same for all deliveries and you can still combine them into one shipment. So to plan the transport according to your needs, you need to build the selection variant correctly.

Regards,

Marcin

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Since in delivery transportation planning is set as A , the delivery should appear in VL06O. The exceptions to happen this will be if you had blocked the delivery document, more particularly Shipment Blocking Reason field is having some value. This you can check on Header-Shipment-ShpmtBlRsn.

Also check the status of Total gds mvt stat. of given outbound delivery as SAP std vaiant set it as not equal to C.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade