cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflows help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm actually working with MDM workflows and have a problem: I've created a workflow with three different validations. The problem is that when I launch the workflow and make a change in the record detail tab, all validations are executed at the same time instead of following the workflow's established order.

Please, I need an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.

Cheers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This solution doesn´t work. When I set Automatic execution in none, validations are not executed. And warning/error messages that are needed to appear don't come up. Is there any other solution?

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using stencil named "Branch" in your workflow? It will execute all validation at a time. Also i am sure that u are not using validation group. Right?

In my case there are 3 different validations with different user. It is working perfect. I am not using "Branch" stencil but simple validation stencil without validation group.

Thanks,

Ron

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, I need your help, do you know the answer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand corrently, Validations are triggered in Data Manager automatically (all three simultaneously) instead of being triggered via Workflow. If this is your problem, then set "Automatic Execution" as "None" for all Validations so that they will be triggered via Workflow.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Rajani Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Rajani. At the moment my MDM data manager doesn't work and I haven't used the proposed solution yet. I'll give you your reward points as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi José,

use solution described by Rajani (turn off validation - Automatic Execution), and please remember that to start up workflow with required validations automatically you have to:

- set "Max Time Launch" of the workflow to "0 h"

- set proper "Trigger Actions"

Regards,

marcin