Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i could not found sender side interface in id

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hI,

My scenario is MDM to JMS Developement scenario...

When i creat a reciever ID object , there i could not find the inter face.

sender aggrement

receiver aggrement

receiver determination \

and

interface determination

when we creat above object have to select (communication component and interface )

i able to select the communication component but i could not find the interface. no hits are found.

what could be the problem is there.

i am activated all IR obcet. i checked couple of time. still i could find the interface.

please gide me wher i have to check.

Thanks and regards,

Kesava.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what could be the problem is there.

i am activated all IR obcet. i checked couple of time. still i could find the interface.

I think t is only possible to use input help in your case if you have installed the product into your technical system and has reimported it as a business system. Now if you are using business component/service, you would have to manually add your interfaces in the Receiver/Sender tab so that you can use input help. Otherwise, you need to manually copy paste your entries in IR.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

have any process to populate interface in ID...

Thanks and regards,

Kesava.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As your interface is defined in ESR under a SWCV (and so inside a Product linked to this SWCV), you should do that:

1. in SLD, in Technical System, add this Product. Select the SWCV(s) and Save.

2. In SLD, in Business System, check you have this SWCV which is correctly selected.

3. in ID, do a SLD cache resfresh.

if it's not enough, as step 2bis, in ESR use Menu "tools > update product/main instances" to update your Product (and so your SWCV) with this new affected TS / BS.

Regards.

Mickael

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark Dihiansan,

manually copy paste your entries in IR.

is it work find. i am tried but i think it will show some errors while doing the testing.

one thing i checked SLD there is no software component .

This is the problem is not showing the interface in ID. is it right.

i checked existing scenario.... they used same communication component and did the scenario.

Thanks and regards,

Kesava.