Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

we have sales return scenario,

we created sales order, delivery and Invoice for 10 quantity (price per material is 100 so total net value is 1000) and created return sales order for 5 quantity so naturally net value must be reduced as 500 but still it is showing 1000.

i checked with copying control through VTAF t code but could nt find proper solution. please give me some insight to resolve the issue

Thanks

Shibu Chandran

Edited by: shibu2000000000 on Jan 13, 2012 12:38 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to condition tab of that return sale order. There select that condition type and click on blue lens at the bottom left. Check what values are showing under the tab "Condition values".

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in your copy rule (VTAF) the type of pricing, and if you are using an own VOFM subrutine where VBAP-NETWR is not cleared. Also see SAP Note 201830 - Calculation of the net price of an item, with the aim to check other possible sources.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

normal seals return process is your process only , but in sales return sale order based on invoice , so based on invoice quantity

and price will copy to sale order

in vtfl copy controls standerd

header data

DataT 052 Billing doc.header

Copying requirements 021 Billing header

DataT 103 Bill.bus.header data

DataT 003 Bill.header partner

item data

DataT 153 Item from bill.doc

DataT: 104 Bill.bus.item data

DataT: 004 Bill.item partner

Copying requirements :303 Always an item

Pos./neg. quantity

Pricing type : D

X: Update document flow

in this item data copy controls main in pricing type : D it is always only d,

check this controls

and another reason goto va01 and with reference invoice number enter and enter selection , and copy , data will copy yo sale order , ofter you will change the quantity 5 : in this check the quantity and price , it comes

goto item condition click on analysis icon ofter click on carried out new pricing procedure ,and enter the base price , then it will come correct price

please check this