cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM7.0 - How to configure the Layout for SC and PO (webdynpro)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working in an SRM7.0, extended classic scenario.

I created a SC with a service item and a time frame (start and end date). In the item details of the SC I can see the two dates of the entered timeframe (start and end date). According to Tx. BBP_PD this information is stored in the fields VPER_START and VPER_END (table BBP_PDIGP).

When I check the item details of the PO I can only see 1 field on the screen (webdynpro). However in Tx. BBP_PD the validity information of the item is stored in the fields VPER_START and VPER_END (table BBP_PDIGP). It's same as for the SC.

How can the layout of the item details of the SC and the PO be configrued/adopted?

Kind regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to be in enhancement mode to be able to continue working in your enhancement coding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re-Opened because of follow-on question regarding UI control

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO/SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT/SRM Server/Anwendungsübergreifende Grundeinstellungen/Erweiterungen und Feldsteuerung

- Kundenfelder konfigurieren

- Feldsteuerung konfigurieren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to disable the deletion indicator in a PO in case follow-on documents like confirmation exists. In customizing I found the place where I can configure that. This works fine for the item details. However how can I adjust the layout of the fields in the item overview? Here we have also the deletion indicator but it's changeable. Does anyone of you have an idea how to control the visibility of a field in the item overview of the PO?

Kind regards,

Thomas

Edited by: Thomas Mueller on Jan 19, 2012 12:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Place the Cursor on the field ,right click take the webdynrpo components

go to se80 and enter the webdynpro components

do an enhancement to control the visiblity

take the help of technical person

(or) check in SPro in the Extensrion control for PO for Line items -check that

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

do you have a how-to guide to create and use a WD configuration?

Once I have this, where can I place my own logic to control the visibility of the deletion indicator?

In customizing I didn't find a place besides those where you can control the metadata fields.

Kind regards,

Thomas

Edited by: Thomas Mueller on Jan 19, 2012 3:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link to go for webdynpro enhancement

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3092688e-dee4-2d10-1195-aec16594e...

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

the document only describes how to enhance the layout of a WD application which is not sufficient for me. There is already an enhancement in place and it needs to be changed. I can see it at runtime in the debugger and also in SE80 in the enhancement information system I find it (Name and administrative data, etc.). But how can I have a look into the coding and change it? Where do I find it?

Kind regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Try to configure settings for metadata in spro.

Regards

Vicente