cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP proxy no messages in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I developed a outbound Proxy from SAP to PI to JDBC. When I execute the Proxy Program in SAP it generated the XML message which i can see in SXMB_MONI in SAP .

I did not see this message in PI 7.1 SXMB_MONI. So I went back to SAP and checked SMQ2 Inbound queue and found the message and activated the queue.

I am surprised that I did not find this in outbound queue SMQ1 in SAP .

Am i doing something wrong here ? This is supposed to be going from SAP to PI to JDBC.

Also why am I not able to see messages in SXMB_MONI in PI 7.1 ?

Please advice.

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

Is your scenario a synchronous one? If so, you will not see your messages in SXMB_MONI in PI without having the LOGGING_SYNC parameter set to 1 in SXMB_ADM.

A message being stuck in inbound queue in PI might mean that you have some error in your PI configuration. Review your config and try to send a test message again. Find error details in Communication Channel Monitor of RWB to make sure there was no error receiving your message or processing it further.

Hope this helps,

Grzegorz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grzegorz

The parameter LOGGING_SYNC is set to 1 in PI . I do not see any messages in SXMB_MONI in PI .

In SAP i saw the message in SMQ2 Inbound queue in SAP when I am tryiing to send the message from SAP to PI .

How can i check the messages in RWB in PI ... When for outbound proxy from SAP there is no sender Communication Channel.?

Thanks,

Teresa

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Teresa,

Even if you have no Communication Channel configured ('cause you are right - it is not mandatory), you should still be able to see the messages in RWB Message Monitoring. Try finding the message there and post the error you are getting.

Grzegorz

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>In SAP i saw the message in SMQ2 Inbound queue in SAP when I am trying to send the message from SAP to PI .

SMQ2 - messages that means SAP sends the message out (inbound service interface messages). So you see it. That is right.

Have you done SLDCHECK or SLDAPICUST transaction in the ECC to check whether proxy communication setup exist between ECC and PI. If there is proxy configuration issue, you message will not leave SAP. Please check that first.

Check in PI using the transaction code SMQ1. See the messages are arriving in PI or not.

RWB: You can pick message monitoring, go to integration engine monitoring and see whether messages are reaching or not. Since sender adapter is not required, you will see the request message directly going to integration engine for this. Also if the message is successful you will see messages on the adapter engine for the jdbc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In SMQ2 in SAP there is an error when calling the Integration server as shown below. Please advice.

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>401</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Unauthorized</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try checking this blog for possible solutions:

Hope this helps,

Grzegorz

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like invalid password issue for PIAPPLUSER or XIAPPLUSER in ECC. Check RFC Destinations in ECC and see the login credentials. This invalid credentials stop communicating to PI.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have configured the scenario through AAE (Advance adapter engine), then no message will come in SXMB_MONI (in PI ECC).

Only message will come in ECC (SXMB_MONI).

Regards,

Krishna Chauhan

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the status of your message in ECC MONI, if it succesfull then def message would have reached PI,if the status scheduled then register queues once again. it should work.