Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mitigation - Import or mass upload

former_member274402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have just completed our new custom rule set with new naming convention. In parallel we are upgrading and migrated the mitigation data to new GRC10 client. I know need to change the old mitigating controls assign to users to the newly built control IDu2019s.

My question is if there a way to do a mass change in 10, I can export the data from the UI but there is no upload function. Is there a way to upload the data without creating a BDC?

Regards, Mel Button

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes there is no mass upload present for Mitigation controls. but while creating the mitigation control i found a little faster way then going to "Access management>migrated roles or migrated users" is when you see the violation report from "user/role risk violation report" there you see "mitigate risk" button and then you can add multiple risks to be mitigated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Melvin,

Check what Simon said here:

>As is noted above, there is no mass maintenance functionality for mitigating controls as yet in GRC 10 other than the migration tool. This has been raised to SAP and I believe that they are indeed working on the development to facilitate this.

>

Cheers,

Diego.

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah!

What I said!!!

Simon