Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Querying VIRSA_CC_MITUSER table using a particluar date

ganesh_s7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to find the users Mitigated on a Particluar date and in a month for Audit Purpose.

As there is no Change Document to check this in RAR 5.3, i am forced to turn to Ccdebugger.

While i have used the SQL query for simple executions, i am faced with a problem VIRSA_CC_MITUSER table using date format.

When i use query

select * from VIRSA_CC_MITUSER where validfrom=('2011-12-02')

i get the error

"ErrorThe SQL statement "SELECT * FROM "VIRSA_CC_MITUSER" WHERE "VALIDFROM" = '2012-01-12'" contains the semantics error[s]: - 1:38 - type check error: the left hand side >>"VALIDFROM"<< (DATE) and the right hand side >>'2012-01-12'<< (CHAR) of a comparison operator are not comparable "

Help is appreciated. I know this query would sound silly to you experts, but i am struggling with this for the past few days and time is running out.

With Regards,

Ganesh.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Why don't you check under RAR -> Mitigation tab -> mitigated users. You can select using specific dates there.

Cheers,

Diego

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

When looking at the SQL tables, there is a particular logic for the derevation of dates.

I think it views them as specific text but it is definitely different to the view which it has on the debugger screen.

I think you have to remove the hyphen (-). We had to create a DB view on the table to format it correctly so that BW could interpret the field correctly.

Simon