cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10 - Report for transactions per role?

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

We are using SAPGRC10 (Just ARA/RAR and EAM/Super user management). Is there are report that shows which transactions are in every role we have in SAP ECC?

Gratefully

Denise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

So I found the report in Reports and Analytics however get this error. Any thoughts?

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call was terminated because of an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in system AB : Time limit exceeded.

The error occurred on the application server abcl08v002_ABC_00 and in the work process 4 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: GET_ACTIONROLES_DATA of program CL_GRAC_RAR_REPORTS===========CP

Method: EXECUTE_ANALYSIS of program /1BCWDY/0O2TQF5GZ11VPS5DJMYC==CP

Method: IF_SEARCH_VIEW~EXECUTE_ANALYSIS of program /1BCWDY/0O2TQF5GZ11VPS5DJMYC==CP

Method: ONACTIONSEARCH of program /1BCWDY/0O2TQF5GZ11VPS5DJMYC==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/0O2TQF5GZ11VPS5DJMYC==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

Method: IF_WDR_ACTION~FIRE of program CL_WDR_ACTION=================CP

Method: DO_HANDLE_ACTION_EVENTS of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP

Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP

Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW=================CP

What can I do?

If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system ABC in transaction ST22.

If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server abcl08v002_ABC_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you cansearch for further information in the trace file for the work process 4 in transaction ST11 on the application server. abcl08v002_ABC_00 . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-https -c: 100 -u: DSMITH-l: E -s: ABC -i: abcl08v002_ABC_00 -w: 4 -d: 20120112 -t: 202029 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: TIME_OUT -X: 005056B8021202DFBE9831037FD606D1_005056B8021202EFBE9830FB55AE1274_1 -x: 4F07F85E92905046E1000000995FD1B4

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Denise,

Have you tried with other reports, different selection parameters, etc?? If you need, for a particular situation, you can increase the HTTP timeout in tx. SMICM.

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego/all

Can you further explain where and how in SMICM you can increase the timeout for HTTP? Is it in ICM Monitor - Services? If I click that I see the HTTP as an active service but cant seem to see how I can increase the Keep Alive or Timeout settings.

Gratefully

Denise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Denise,

Check this note: 1644506 - Connection timed Out when opening requests

It's for another problem with timeouts, but it explains how to change the values.

Anyway, bear in mind that the problem could be for others reasons also.

Cheers,

Diego.

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Diego's answer should help with the SMICM time out settings. However, if the error still occurs, try the following:

If you have access to an abaper, they maybe able to tell you what specific code string is causing the runtime error. Try having a look in ST22 to see whether it gives you anything useful on the error.

There might also be an entry in SLG1 which helps.

The other thing to check is the plug in configuration settings to check that you have the correct function modules defined there for these actions. Also, make sure that they are defined in UPPER CASE.

If that doesn't help, you might have to go down the SAP Customer Message route.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Denise,

Check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_grcac10/helpdata/en/3e/359f42b1f54d6e9123fa5c260b0aa7/frameset.htm

Role Management Reports, Security Reports, etc.

Cheers,

Diego.