SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find PPW

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to configure PPW (Price Planning Workbench). in ECC6.0 I go to Logistics u2013> General but I cannot find Price Planning Workbench. Is there something I need to do for PPW to show up?

Thanks,

Tiberiu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ray_seetaram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tiberiu,

You can find the Price Planning transactions in the following menu path (ensure that you run transaction W10T first):

Logistics>Retailing>Master Data>Price Planning>Price Plans.

The Customizing path is as follows:

Logistics - General>Price Planning>Price Planning Workbench.

If this is not being displayed, you may need to confirm that the retail switch has been set to active

in transaction SFW5.

If this is already set, then perhaps if you re-activate the retail switch again, this transaction should appear in customizing path listed above.

Please also ensure that Enterprise Add-On EA-RET is activated in SFW5 also, you can see this on the "Enterprise Add-On" tab in SFW5.

I hope that this helps.

Ray

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ray_seetaram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tiberiu,

You can find the Price Planning transactions in the following menu path (ensure that you run transaction W10T first):

Logistics>Retailing>Master Data>Price Planning>Price Plans.

The Customizing path is as follows:

Logistics - General>Price Planning>Price Planning Workbench.

If this is not being displayed, you may need to confirm that the retail switch has been set to active

in transaction SFW5.

If this is already set, then perhaps if you re-activate the retail switch again, this transaction should appear in customizing path listed above.

Please also ensure that Enterprise Add-On EA-RET is activated in SFW5 also, you can see this on the "Enterprise Add-On" tab in SFW5.

I hope that this helps.

Ray