cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery not considering the material numbers in the Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am creating a Sales Order as I have allways done, but now when I try to create the corresponding delivery with reference to this order using VL01N, the delivery is not considering the materials in the order, specifically when I enter into the delivery create transaction the materials are not getting displayed.

Have you had a similar issue like this before?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Regards,

Jose Alvarado

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for thr information provided

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't fully understand what your problem is.

What happens in VL01N? What do you mean by "materials are not getting displayed"?

- Is the delivery created but there are no items on it = you can see a delivery with header data populated but without any items?

- Is the delivery created with items but with 0 quantity?

- The items are there but the material numbers are missing...??? (would be really strange...)

Please specify what happens.

(One basic reason, why the items from sales order are not copied (at all or with 0 or partial qty), can be that the confirmed delivery date is not in harmony with the delivery date you define in VL01N. Please check the schedule lines of the relevant SO items.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

thanks for the prompt answer.

Delivery can be created but there are no materials on it, I can see the delivery with headers data populated but without any items nor materials.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case I would suggest you sould check the schedule lines and enter the delivery date in VL01N accordingly.

You may have problems about configuration too (e.g. copy control, delivery item category settings, etc), but if it was working before, hopefully no one modified it.

In VL01N you can check the error log too (menu > Edit > Error log).