Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Material Classification load program RCCLBI03 in LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Version - ECC 6.0. I'm trying to load the material classication through LSMW using standard program RCCLBI03. I've defined the converted data file names correctly using the logical path and logical file. The file points to the same physical file for logical file CLASSIFICATION.

After the 'Convert Data' step, when I run the step 'Start Direct Input Program', it excutes program RCCLBI03. There is a problem with the program. The program does not have the value for variable ds_name. I'm getting an error message 'File name '' is not permitted; a permissible file name is". The program expects a value in the variable ds_name, which is not determined before it's value is passed to function FILE_VALIDATE_NAME.

Has anybody gone through this issue? How was it fixed? Is there any OSS note on this?

Thanks,

Nitin

1 REPLY 1

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

instructions given in OSS Note 753511 - Logical and physical path and file name in transaction LSMW

this is a solved thread regarding thi issue: