cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL external data - SPL screening could not be performed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

My customer asked me to screen a list of ca. 4.000 (external) partners via t-code /SAPSLL/SPL_CHS03 .

The system stopped processing with the following message: 'Sanctioned party list screening could not be performed.'

Checking on possible root causes, I did the following:

1. CONS system: Reduced workload to 100 partners, then increased the amount step-by-step to check on a possible workload limit. Surprisingly, in the end I could process all 4.000 partners without problem!

2. Trying again in PRD system: Same problem as before. Using even 2.000 partners, the system will tell me ' Sanctioned party list screening could not be performed'. But increasing the amount from a low data volume seems possible.

^^Is that a known / typical error of the SPL screening? I would like to learn more about that strange system behaviour. If you know about possible solution approaches, I would be grateful for sharing. Thank you guys!

Best regards

t.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tzunami,

This issue can occur due to duplicate entries in the list you are trying to screen. It can also occur if there are no duplicate entires in the list, yet the system is reading them as duplicate.

Initially the list may not look like it has any duplicate entries but when the system begins, it may read the entries as duplicate due to a system limitation.

The maximum length of a business partner is 8 numbers and therfore for example the system will read the following:

2140002826 -> becomes 21400028

2140002896 -> becomes 21400028

4961001220 -> becomes 49610012

4961001203 -> becomes 49610012

These "duplicate" entries will lead to the end of the program as you have described.

Best Regards,

Eoin Hurley

Answers (0)