cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales UI

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have started looking at the "Sales UI" delivered in EHP4. What we can see it only work for Sales Orders and not Scheduling Agreements. Can anyone verify that thats the case? Or give me directions on how to use the Sales UI with our Scheduling Agreements.

Information regarding the Sales UI can be found in below link.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c02f1cfc-1e9b-2e10-c185-c2a6a8e29...

Thanks in advance!

BR,

Ioannis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI - The given presentation on Sales User Interface is in relation to SAP NetWeaver UI technology Web Dynpro ABAP.

SAP Web Dynpro for ABAP will be the successor of the traditional screen-based ("Dynpro") user interface technology which is based on SAP GUI.

For more information either take help of technical consultant with experience in SAP Web Dynpro for ABAP in your team for your requirement.

Or you can refer following SDN Link for your reference/understanding

- User Interface Technology[ SAP Web Dynpro ABAP |http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/nw-wdabap]

There you would get a idea related to Knowledge Center (SAP NetWeaver 7.0) and other related information.

Regards

JP

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi again,

SAP answered thru OSS that it isn't available and will not be available to run Scheduling Agreements via the Sales UI.

Points awarded.

BR,

Ioannis

0 Kudos

Hi again,

Still haven't figured it out.

When i ty to open a Scheduling Agreement I get the message:

Transaction activity 3 is not supported

So, it either isn't suppose to work or I haven't configured all settings.

Anyone with the same experience/problem?

Br,

Ioannis

0 Kudos

Hi again,

I have actually managed to configure the application but I can't get it to work together with Sales Agreements. It works fine with Sales Orders. Does anyone know if there is a way to activate the SA functionality or will it be available in a newer release?

BR,

Ioannis

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I could see a OSS Note 1114019 - EhP3 Services for Sales Scheduling Agreement are not working , but this belongs to EHP3. I recommend you to send a message to SAP through it's market place for your version EHP4.

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether OSS Note 1592975 - IMG: Configuring the sales UI user interface help you or not.

Regards,