Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Trusted RFC Connetions..

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am having problems with trusted RFC connections between 2 systems.

From system AA1 > BB1 trusted RFC works fine but other way it do not.

from BB1 > AA1, when i do RFC auth test, it fails with "No authorization to logon to the target system (error code 0)."

Can you please help me what may be problem ?

thanks

ashish

5 REPLIES 5

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is suspect a search for the object S_RFC_ACL may help. This object is not part of SAP_ALL.

0 Kudos

I do not find S_RFC_ACL do you mean S_RFCACL ??

If yes, I have provided S_RFCACL which has RFC_SYSID has both systems included.

thanks

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will see an ST22 dump in the target system, that will tell you what error code 0 is. Scroll down and it will also tell you more about the reason.

Have you read the RFC Guide?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

I think Trusted connection should exist in both ways...check tcode SMT1 in both systems and make sure the system is in the list that you want to connect.

0 Kudos

That destination is generated and not visible in SM59.

The visible destination back to the sourse system does not have to use Trusted RFC. You can also have Trust in one direction.

However you always trust yourself --> no correct password data is required for RFC login once you are "on the inside" already. So for the setup it makes sense to temporarily give yourself full access and ensure that the "current user" flag is set so that other system users don't get in the way.

That information will also be in the ST22 dump.

Cheers,

Julius