cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order Level partner function issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have done Customer Master Partner Determination and Sales Document Header and Item

I created Customer master its showing all partner Functions

But at the time of creating the Sale order system is not picked Ship to paty Automatically and also if i check the partner Functions in Header and item level BP, PY and SH is not picked

I checked the Partner Determination procedure Sale document Header and Item and also i took standard One TA and N

please guide how to solve the issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Message VP204 says "log". What is in the log?

This message occurs in VIEW_KUAGV, after SD_PARTNER_SINGLE_MODIFY function fails. You can set a breakpoint there and see in debugger what happens (if log is not descriptive enough). May need an ABAPer to do that.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Header partner determination tab and click on the Determination Log button. Check whether the system provides any reason for not pulling the partners.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansk for Reply Shiva Ram ,

DocHeader	Bill-to party		Automatic determination from Sold-to party was unsuccessful
DocHeader	Bill-to party		Cannot be automatically filled by Sold-to party:
DocHeader	Bill-to party		Partners from account group K143 are not permitted for partner function RE
DocHeader	Bill-to party	0	There are no address numbers available (subsequent problems could occur)
DocHeader	Bill-to party	0	Filled with '0'(automatic determinatn of mandatory function unsuccessful)

Ship to party  500  The manual Defines Partner Could not be used
                       500 Partners from account group K143 are not permitted for partner functions
                               Automatic Determinationfrom sold to party was unsuccessful 
                               can't be automatically filled by SP
                        0     There are no address Numbers available 
                        0     Filled with "0" (automatic determination of mandatory functions
Sold to paty 500  Partner was defined manually

how to solve the issue

Edited by: Anuradha_SD on Jan 13, 2012 10:19 AM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In partner determination, Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header.

Maintain assignment of Account Group K143 & respective Partners Function in Account Group - Function Assignment node.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Prakash

I have done the settings still its showing that problem

at the time of creating the SO if i enter the Ship to paty i am getting message " Ship-to party ´´xxxxxx´´ can not be used (log)-Message no VP204

I checked in Google i got one thread

Re[Re: Ship-to party ´´xxxxxx´´ can not be used (log)-Message no. VP204|;

how to solve the issue

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with new Sales Order and check the partner determination..

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Prakash,

FYI i have created new account group , new number ranges and New customer , New material , new sale order

Still i got the same issue , I tried 2 hours but Still i didnt understand why its not working

help me how to solve

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check you partner determination procedure for sales order - header again

1. Create Partner Function

2. Partner determination procedure

3. Assign a partners function under Partner determination procedure

4. Partner determination procedure assignment. There assign partner determination procedure to a specific account group for which we require the determination.

5. Account group function assignment. Here we assign partner function to that specific account group we can create master data

6. And make sure conversion entry for the partner function is in place (it ought be there, if nre partner function is add)

Regards

JP

Assumption: Here I assume that partner function desired to be there in sales order are automatically getting determine in customer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I checked all those settings also i tried created new one and i assigned to Sales Document type header and item also

still I got that error

how to solve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

--Check whether you have done the partner determination for the sales document header & Item

Go to IMG-Sales & Distribution -Basic functions-Setup Partner determination-Setup partner determination procedure for sales document headerHere create your partner determination procedure & save it

--Assign the partner functions to your procedure

--Click on partner determination procedure assignment

--Assign your sales document type to your partner determination procedure & save it

--Raise the sales order & you can see the Sold to party & Ship to party fields will be in active mode.

-

If in you customer master you maintained the partner like SP.SH,BP & PY.

But

In your Sales document if you don't maintain the same (sp,sh,bp & py) then this issue can come.

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to IMG->sales&distribution->basic functions->patner determination---->set up patner determinations for customer

1) assign patner functions to your account group

2)define patner procedure and place patner functions in the procedure

3) Assign that patner functions.procedure to account group.

Check patner functions in your customer master patner functions tab page

now create your sales order and check the patners tab page.

I hope you will get it.

Thank you,

pranay