cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse the RG1 Updation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

My Enduser has created New material and he is not updated in Table J_2IRG1BAL for that material

but he has done updation , extraction

at the time of checking the Register its showing ZERO value beacuse it is not updated in J_2IRG1BAL

I found in one of the Thread to delete entries in the Table J_1IRG1 is it correct ? If yes tel me the procedure

How to solve the Issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Usually deletion from the table is not recommended. and now the suggested Way of deleting will not work if it above ECC 6.0 EHP systems

regards,

R.Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

how to solve the issue deleting the data in table i think its not recommanded partice from SAP point of view

so how to solve issue

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do not delete anything from J_1IRG1 table

Update J_2IRG1BAL table with correct date(the date on which J_1IRG1) was updated.

This should help.

You can refer to note- 951955 also.

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can any one guide me what is the exact process I need to follow

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This important that for all the excisable material the there should be a entry made in J_2IRG1BAL.

If suppose you have missed it, then please go ahead and maintained it Now.

Remmember this has to be done manually in the table - or you can write a program with the help of ABAPer.

Mean time you can -

1 . Delete the entry and then maintained the tables once again with all information.

2. check for table J_1IRGSUM - Here you will get the cumulative RECEIPT and ISSUE quantity.

For the Material all these tables should be maintianed.

1. J_2IRG1BAL (initial material Entry)

2. J_1IRGSUIM (For Balances)

3 J_1IRG1 (For RG1 Register)

Deletion in production sercer is Not Advised - But in Critical situation from Excise point of view - it can be done.

Thanks..............Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You mean to say that if enduser is for got the enter the new material in J_2IRG1BAL and done the Register updation

we need to delete those Entries in 3 tables and again we need to update & extract the registers correct

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do not delete the entry from J_1IRG1 table.

It will lead to serial number missing issue.

See if the material is updated in J_1IRG1 table on 20.01.2012.

Then ensure that entry is maintained for the material in J_2IRG1BAL table on 20.01.2012 with correct initial balance(Opening balance)

if any and also in J_1IRGSUM table.

You can refer the note- 951955 for more information on the same.

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.