Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question related to PO Event Handler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am facing issues related to PO Header Event Handler:

1. When I make change to Statistical Delivery Date under Delivery Schedule tab in ECC, The PO Header EH is getting deleted in EM. May I know the reason behind this? Please suggest how to avoid this.

2. When I am deleting one of PO Items, the PO Header EH is also getting deleted in EM. When I undelete the PO Item, my PO Item EH is active again but PO Header Eh is still in deleted status. Please suggest how to correct this.

I really appreciate your quick answers to this.

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

You quick response to my queries is very much appreciated. Please give me some inputs on this.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

without knowing the sceanrio in detail this is hard to answer.

But you should check if flag EH Deactivation Ind. in the AO Type is set. If yes EHs get deleted if they are not relevant anymore.

Then you should check your relevance function.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen

When we tried to analyse through debugging, for the first issue, we found that the standard application tables PURCHASE_ORDER_HEADER_NEW and PURCHASE_ORDER_HEADER_OLD delivered by SAP for BPT ESC_PURORD, are not having the value D for DeleteVal. column. When we have put this manually for testing purpose, the issues are resolved. But we do not know the impact of putting this value here as standard SAP did not deliver it that way.

When we observed tables of other BPT, this value D is there. Please throw some light on this before we go ahead and make changes.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

as the standard scenario is only tracking Items i think this was not in the focus.

For Purchase Orders its also a little bit different as for other objects. A PO has the flag LOEKZ that can be set and afterwards be removed. It is not a real deletion of the object. But if you handle this in your relevance extractor your could go on with setting the D in the Header table.

Best regards,

Steffen