cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Pricing error in item 000001 Message no. VF073" in VF01?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not a Sales Consultant and getting the error "Pricing error in item 000001 Message no. VF073" when doing the billing in VF01. Invoice number has been generated but system has not posted the accounting document.

Please suggest me step by step procedure for what shall I do to rectify the error....

Thanks and regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check in pricing analysis in your doc,

Which condition type is marked as mandatory.

And whether that is relevant to mandatory for the transaction.

If not then use TCode V/08 .

Then in your pricing procedure remove mandatory check against the condition type or else maintain the value to the condition type.

You can refer one of previously posted response for the same.

-

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

This error comes basically when your pricing for that line item no. mentioned in the message is incomplete, which means there must be some condition type which is marked as mandatory in the pricing procedure and this condition is not present for that item. So check in V/08 for the pricing procedure and the condition type which ever is mandatory and maintain it at the billing document item level if it is manual condition or through VK11 if it is a condition record.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you for replying....

I have made certain changes in the pricing procedure and that error is not coming..

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Request you to search the forum with VF073 & date range as all & you will get many post related to this error.

I found this partucular thread useful for you:

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta