cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to Integrating applications with full message control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where in I have to access three different Application databases and integrate them.

I have some Business validations to be performed on the Application Tables of the three.

I need some control of the message. This is Integration should choose a sender based on the data in a Tag

Questions:

1) Should I have to go for an integration process?

2) Can I retrieve data from a tag from the outbound interface? How to do that?

3) Can I call a synchronous Jdbc adapter from the process, get the response and based on that take a decision? Which step will help me to call an adapter?

Please help me with some of your suggestions and ways to proceed.

Regards,

Meher

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meher,

>>>>Should I have to go for an integration process?

Yes

>>>>Can I retrieve data from a tag from the outbound interface?

Yes, of course

>>>>How to do that?

With a mapping

>>>>Can I call a synchronous Jdbc adapter from the process, get the response and based on that take a decision?

Yes

>>>>Which step will help me to call an adapter?

A send step

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks All for the response.

Can you let me know if the value retrieved from the mapping be placed in a place holder ? and then make a decision on the value ?

please provide Some detail explanation if possible.

Regards,

meher

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it can be placed in a place holder like in any temp ABS interface or you can maintain it in the container object.

Thanks,

Prakash

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meher,

you can make a decision (a switch step) basing on a X-Path condition. You put your message into a container and ask in the switch for a field value.

Regards,

Udo

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to select all the data from the 3 tables using a sinle Select Query? If yes, then you do not need a BPM else, you do have to go for a BPM.

<i>Can I call a synchronous Jdbc adapter from the process, get the response and based on that take a decision? Which step will help me to call an adapter?</i>

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Regards,

Bhavesh