Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLB view

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales orders created in ECC are not getting updated in TLB view, eventhough it is showing in planning book.But the deployment orders created in APO for which sales orders can be viewed in TLB view.

Please let me know what are the settings to be maintained as to view the sales orders created in ECC in TLB view.

Regards,

Prash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

could you please give more details about the requirement?

1. Why Do you need to see Sales Orders in TLB? TLB is not meant to display orders again you can take any action against SO in TLB.

2. Is it VMI or Non VMI scenario? TLB will display only VMI SO in TLB screen and STO in Non VMI screen.

Regards,

Harshil Desai

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harshil,

It is a VMI scenario. Here some times user will create sales orders in ECC and they want to see the same in TLB view as to get a clear picture of the sales orders. Currently the sales orders created in ECC are displayed in planning view but not displaying in TLB view while the sales orders created in APO are visible in TLB view.

Thanks,

Prash

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any updates please.

Warm Regards,

Prash

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the SO created in ECC are coming to APO as VMI:SALES ORDER than it should be displayed in TLB view by default. We also have same scenario and any orders created in ECC are coming to APO as VMI:SO and are visible in TLB view.

There is no customization or configuration requried for that.

Regards,

Harshil Desai

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harshil,

Thanks for your quick reply.

For me, SO created in ECC coming to APO as VMI:SALES ORDER are not getting displayed in TLB view by default.

As you mentioned in your scenario SO created are coming to TLB view, could you please check and let me know what are the settings maintained in spro under APO in "Define Assignment of Default Means of Transport to Shipping Conditions".

Please treat this as urgent.

Thanks,

Prash

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let me know what are the settings maintained in spro under APO in "Define Assignment of Default Means of Transport to Shipping Conditions" as to display VMI sales orders created in ECC to be displayed in TLB view.

Moreover please let me know any other settings to be maintained as to display the same.

Awaiting your favourable reply.

Thanks,

Prash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prash,

I see two Mean of transports are maintained under that but we are not using these means of transport in TLanes.

I believe this has nothing to do with TLB.

You may also check below global SNP settings for TLB in SPRO.

TLB: Product Unit : Planning Area

TLB: Order Change : Change

TLB: Pallet Loading : Same Product

TLB: Order Selection : Object Based

TLB: Lot Size : Alt rounging value at destination product location

Regards,

HArshil Desai

Edited by: Harshil Desai on Jan 25, 2012 10:29 AM

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prash,

I am not very sure regarding this, but let me try to give a suggestion.

Within SNP, the display of a particular Key Figure is defined by the Category group that is assigned to it.

In the SNP planning area, check which category group is linked to the KF corresponding to "VMI Sales Orders created in APO".

Make a note of this category group.

Next also make a note of the category corresponding to the 'Sales order created in R/3'.

Check the categories contained in the category group that you noted above. The category that you see for the 'Sales order created in R/3' should also be contained in the above category group (apart from the category for Sales order created in APO). If not, you should add the category for Sales order created in R/3 to the category group

PS: You can see the category description of any order in RRP3 (product view), and for checking the categories contained in category group, you can check this in SPRO (do a search for category group). Category groups are available under Supply chain planning->SNP.

Best of luck.

Thanks - Pawan

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harshil,

If we are creating sales orders manually in ECC, it is coming to planning book with category BF (Order item schedule line) but not getting displayed in TLB view.

Sameway the TLB order converted from deployment orders is also having category BF and can be viewed in TLB view.

Could you let me know what is the category of the sales order manually created in ECC and how and where we are differenciating the category for ECC created sales order and TLB order converted from deployment orders.

Any configuration and settings to be maintained for the same.

Thanks,

Prash

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prash,

I am not sure whether you solved your problem. In case, if you are still looking for the solution, I can share my recent project experience. We too had a similar situation and found root cause as well as a fix with elaborate analysis and debugging.

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

We havent solved the problem yet. I am still looking for the solution.

It would be great if you can share how to fix the issue and what is the rootcause for the same.

Advance thanks.

Prash

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prash,

No problems. Let me ask few questions so that I better understand the problem context.

1. Is your objective to display the VMI sales order that were created directly in ECC? If it is correct, have you managed to assign the means of transfer value to incoming sales order (typically a CIF user exit).

2. Does your VMI sales order have transportation activity? You can test it by double clicking the sales order in product view (/SAPAPO/RRP3). It will show 3 elements namely requirements, receipts, and activities. If your sales order has a transportation activity at minimum, it will be displayed in TLB view.

Your answers will help me to identify the issue at your end.

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Yes,objective to display the VMI sales order that were created directly in ECC.We havent assign the means of transfer value to incoming sales order and what is the user exit to be used for the same.

Could you please let me know the root cause and to fix the same.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prash,

Our problem was related to displaying the VMI sales order (created out of TLB shipment in APO) in TLB view. The root cause was transportation scheduling in ECC where we did not maintain any master data such as transport duration etc. Due to which, the sales order was losing all the schedule date and times (order start and end dates were equal) when it return from ECC to APO. So,in spite of having means of transport, the TLB view did not show this VMI sales order. However, we could see it in the planning book or product view.

I am curious to know whether your sales order has any activity. You can verify that in product view (/SAPAPO/RRP3). If you double click on your order, it will give details like requirements, receipts, and activities.

In your case, the incoming sales order (created directly in ECC) must be assigned to APO's means of transport so as to TLB view to display it. Check up the following user exit to manipulate incoming sales order. However, your implementation must emulate the standard functionality i.e. how SAP assigns means of transport to the sales order created from TLB shipment.

APOCF010 --> EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001 (Inbound processing: customer order)

Let me know your comments.

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the information.

But when we check the user exit, we are unable to find the means of transport field to make the changes.

Could you please elaborate how we can modify

APOCF010 --> EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001 (Inbound processing: customer order) as to bring the sales orders created in ECC to TLB view or what are the changes to be done in the user exit as to bring it into effect.

Thanks,

Prash

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Any updates on this.....

Thanks,

Prash

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prash,

The status showed as this query was answered and hence, I did not look in to it. Could you please change the status back to 'Not answered'?

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Could you please let me know how i can change it back to "unanswered" now coz in the new version i am unable to find it.

Moreover

Could you please elaborate how we can modify

APOCF010 --> EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001 (Inbound processing: customer order) as to bring the sales orders created in ECC to TLB view or what are the changes to be done in the user exit as to bring it into effect.

Thanks,

Prash

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prash,

I was confused with new design of the forum and more over, there were multiple exceptions while responding to your question. However, there is no issue today.

TLB view, by default, shows only the APO's deployment orders, shipments, and STO or VMI sales orders published to ECC. In order to show the VMI sales order that was initially created in ECC, you need to assign Means of Transfer (being maintained in APO) and a couple of references in TLB specific table. It requires a good deal of debugging to find out these references and try to create them when your sales order enter into APO. Since it involves heavy customization, you may need to verify with SAP on the feasibility.

To start with, debug the default functionality while loading a t.lane in display mode. The code will execute 'TLB_CALL' method and then, it will query the livecache to retrieve orders. Here, you can make note of the parameters used and then try to emulate them in your user exit. You may need a good ABAPer to check up these details. I will also check during weekend and let you know if I find any useful information.

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Did you find any useful information or solution on the same.

Thanks,

Prash

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prash,

I did the debug stuff this morning and understood a bit of the TLB functionality (it's quite complicated and time taking lengthy process). Per my understanding, TLB manages the shipment as a PO until we publish it to ECC (where it'll be used to create a sales order). When the sales order returns to APO, the corresponding PO will be referenced and hence, the assignment of means of transport value.

Unfortunately, there is no way to assign a means of transport to sales order and hence, we can't see direct VMI sales order (i.e. created in ECC without using APO) in TLB view. Even, the user exit that I mentioned in my previous post may not help. I thought of using the shipping condition, route, etc, to determine the means of transport. But, the user exit interface doesn't have any field to assign it.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The scenario seems to be working by maintaining settings under APO in "Define Assignment of Default Means of Transport to Shipping Conditions".

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Prash

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prash,

Thanks for the info and nice to know that your issue got resolved.

Rajesh