cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM Application issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Here i am facing an issue I am having an fpm application where in application configuration of that application when i right click on that and test that configuration it is giving message like browser started and browser is opening and it is closing in 2 seconds here i am unabl to open it.

Please provide your inputs....

Thanks,

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Is it a standard application and standard conf? Can you test the application without the configuration or does it crash then as well? Can you describe what happens in the configuration?

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your reply. This is a standard Application when i am testing that application it is giving me error like FPM application was started without configuration so i am trying to check the configuration but it is not opening.

Thanks,

Rahul.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you tell me the application name I want to try out in my system if I can (ecc 6.0 ehp4 here)? I can only guess otherwise. Maybe it's an application which is not meant to be executed "alone", please provide the apllication name

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

This is an SRM Application wda_l_fpm_gaf

Thanks,

Rahul.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm on HR and BI Systems, no SRM System available.... I'm afraid I can't help with this, but surely somebody else will. ;-/

Cheers, Lukas

Answers (0)