Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Material text not displayed in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me in finding a solution for my issue,

We use SAP ERP 6.0, and recently upgraded from SRM 4.0 to SRM 7.0. whenever a PO is processed in SRM and replicated to SAP, "Item text" inputs entered in SRM is replicated to "Material PO Text" in SAP and when the PO is printed, those inputs are not displayed in the PO..

However if I amend the same PO again in SRM (by just modifying the inputs in "Item text") and re-replicate to SAP and reprint the PO, the inputs are displayed in PO this time. becoz of this, we had to amend every PO again to have the Item text displayed in PO.

Why the inputs are not displayed in PO at the first time and what made the system to display it after i amend the PO the second time???

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Vinoth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

During the first time are you able to see text in PO before printing..?

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabheet,

Yes i am able to see the "Item text" that I entered in SRM in SAP PO (in "Material PO Text" under Item)

Thanks

Vinoth

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do one thing get in touch with an ABAPER and ask him to debug it...Is it a customsmartform if yes then abaper needs to debug it.

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nabheet, Thanks for your response.

I have already raised this with the tech team and they said they antcipate this to be fixed by this March. I have no idea if this takes so long to fix it. Since we had to process 100s of POs every day, it is affecting our SLA badly

Vinoth

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By March..? no way if text is coming in transaction they just have to use read_text.and check what is happening.provided there is not some other problem..

Nabheet