Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion Log V.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a short question to ask ...

I have some sales order created there were warnings of incompletions. It was then finally billed because the check was only a warning message.

Now in V.01 I have a log full of incompleted documents . Documents that is already bill and should be complete in theory.

I need to get rid of all these incompletion log . Do you know of any clean up program that can be used to remove these logs in V.01 ?

Thanks

rgds

Moon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think any separate program available to clean up completed billing documents. You need to enter correct criteria in the V.01 or V.02 selection screen. For example in the status group field enter the required status groups only along with other selection values and try.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried to complete these documents with transaction V_MACO ?

0 Kudos

I checked the manual completion option but unfortunately, that would still leave the order as incomplete & continue to show in V.02. If you can check the incompletions for the fields in VBUV and then, see then number of unique fields across all these sales orders that are incomplete, you can run MASS for that many unique fields for all the sales orders. It is a bit of excel work to get the sales orders with similar incomplete fields together in a group for one run of MASS but will help. Please let me know if you need more information or clarity in what I am saying. Thanks.