Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation Class is assigned to a plant

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sapers,

I have a requirement to assign a new Valuation Class to a plant already existing. Apart from MM-FI account assignment determination (T030), would any of you please have a comprehensive list of IMG Configuration objects that I need to add the valuation class assignment to the plant?

As well as Material Management and Finance, we use Product Costing with Material Ledger and Valuation area is at the plant level.

Kind regards

Taro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taro,

There is only the MM IMG to maintain the valuation class for MM FI and CO-PC:

- [IMG > Material Management > Valuation and Account Assignment

> Split Valuation > Configure Split Valuation]

. Global Types > Create > create valuation type

. Local Definitions > Local Types > Assign Account category reference

OR

SPRO > Materials Management > Valuation and Account Assignment > Account Determination > Account Determination without Wizard > Define Valuation Class

Above are examples of IMG path.

It may also help for your to go to SPRO in your system and click on the binoculors for find and enter valuation class or valuation and it should list all IMG options. In the popup result list that appears look at the right column and you will see what area each IMG link is related to. Click on the one you are seeking and it will bring you directly to that path in the IMG. This way you can choose what suites you best if the above does not assist.

Hope this helps

Brendan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, udayalkumar, for the note.

However, what I original asked was a comprehensive list of IMG configuration objects in the case of using a new Valuation class for a plant

It would be very much appreciated if you could guide me on this

Cheers

taro