SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQVI - Materials and FM table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We need to create a report which has the following details.

1. Material

2. Plant

3. Storage Location

4. Movement Type

5. Funds Center

6. Commitment Item

We plan to use the MSEG table for the first four details in SQVI. But we are not sure if there is any way we can link these details with the fund center and commitment item. The table FMBH did not seem to be of much help in this regard for the join.

Can anyone suggest how this combination can be done best ?

The requirement essentially is to find the Goods Issue and the Stock Transfer for a given material derived Funds Center and Commitment item.

Thanks and Regards,

Wy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,as far as I remeber 4 and 5 exists in MSEG table

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,as far as I remeber 4 and 5 exists in MSEG table

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, you'll have to combine FI and MM data, which means you cannot use SQVI, but you have to build ABAP query. In MSEG FM data is not filled, as far as remember, though the field for fund centre indeed exists. So, you'll have to fetch this info from BSEG via the link through reference number of FI document, i.e. no SQVI possible.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. FMBH is budgetary documents headers - nothing to do with actuals.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MSEG has all the account assignment in a material document, except for the line items with multiple account assignment. I looked at the goods issue documents in MSEG and it seemed that fund/FC/CI were all populated.

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

You are right, Ming. I was looking at another project, where FM is not relevant at all

0 Kudos

Whoa !!!

Never expected such stalwarts to put forth their suggestions simultaneously in this thread...Privileged !!!!

We are working on the query suggestion from Eli for Stock Transfers, as for the Goods Issue, MSEG would suffice as suggested by Mingong Jhi. Hoping that the report pans out as expected....

Thanks all for the inputs once again !!

Regards,

Wy