cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package issue in tcode SPROXY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In tcode SPROXY When i try to save a proxy in a package i get an error "Package cannot be extendable" but when i try to save it in a local package i dont get any error. The package creation is fine because i could save other program (report) in that package. is it because, i deleted the the proxy and again created it or else some issue with package creation ? Also the deleted data dictionary objects are still in another package. (even when try to save the proxy in this package iam getting an error )

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In se21 tcode...see if "Allowed Object Types" , in that select "no restrictions". So, now it should work.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

" Allowed Object Types with No Restrictions is already selected still iam facing this issue.

Thanks,

Sivakumar.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its under Package Properties heading under Properties Tab.there is a check box "package not extendable", check that.

Just check Main Package.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Under Properties tab i have two checkboxes "Main Package" "Adding Further Object not possible" but both are unchecked..

Is this problem because of some proxy issue ?(because i deleted and again recreated it, also i created a fresh intrerface in PI and tried to create proxy in SPROXY but still i get the same error )

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To Create a separate package for the proxy objects and flag it as Not relevant for translation.

The packages that contain or use proxy objects must have a use declaration for the package interface SAI_TOOLS. In addition, the corresponding structure package must contain a use declaration for the package interface SAPPINT.

For the proxy runtime, a use declaration must be available for the package interface SAI_SXMS.

please refer below therad,

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I think the problem would be beacause proxy trying to store in a another ZPackage in which main package option is checked, so what i did was went to that package and tried to uncheck the mainpackage option but the problem is that its not allowing me to do that and it says "package already contain developmental objects" so now i want to delete those enterprise service data types from the Zpackage ...can u please tel me how to do that and wats is the solution for this issue ?

Thanks.

Answers (0)