cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between Accounting key and statistical posting SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a query regading statistical entries in pricing procedure.

For statistical conditions we will tick statistical in the pricing procedure, However I can see in SD standard pricing procedure RVAA01, some condition types like PI02,PI01 etc., have been ticked for statistical but also accounting key is assigned to it. So will the value be posted to the GL account assigned to that accounting key? What is the significance of doing such configuration?

Thanks.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

Welcome to SDN Forum

If any account key is assigned to the statistacl condition type then it may be helpful to know the data through profitablity report.If any G/L account has been assigned to statastical condition types then It may be your client requirement.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

I have one basic question, when we are anyways posting to a GL account which is assigned to account key at OB40 or VKOA, why again to tick statistical for that condition type. we can untick statistical and directly post through account key to GL account.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sidhar,

One of the usual application of this issue (statistical conditions with acc.det) is for accruals related with rebates or sales commisions.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Condition type PI01/PI02 (condition category = I) is flagged as a statistical condition in the sales order or customer billing

document. As a result, it has no effect on the pricing for the customers.

In the intercompany billing document, the price PR00 is inactive and the condition type PI01/PI02 is replaced with condition

category IV01/IV02. Due to the reference to condition type PI01/PI02 determined in the definition of condition type

IV01/IV02, the system determines identical condition values. While condition type PI01/PI02 in the customer billing document

represents the costs of the selling company code, condition type IV01/IV02 in the intercompany billing document is the price and,as a result, it represents the revenues of the delivering company code.

Regards,

Raghavendra