cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Masters in strategic information systems with SAP modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have completed my graduation in information technology and currently working in a software industry as a software developer. I wish to pursue my higher education in information systems with integrated SAP modules . I found this course MSc in strategic information systems in the university of east Anglia impressive and wish to pursue the same . Am I on the right track and if you have any better suggestions or courses please share your thoughts , it would be of great help to me .

Thank you.

Edited by: DIhutt on Jan 12, 2012 6:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BENITO_JAVIER
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Without the SAP skillset and more importantly the knowledge-based SAP implementation experience which we provide, I would suggest holding off to this masters' program. It takes about two years to complete a full lifecycle implementation of SAP (notwithstanding that some try to squeeze it to six months). I have done SAP training in the US since 2006 and have 30 years of IT including Big 4 SAP IT consulting experience. Also, after bachelor's degree, it used to be that the university will not take you into master's program if you do not have at least two years of business and IT experience. I have had software developers (e.g., ABAP, Java) in my training class.

Prerequisites are basic computer skills in Microsoft and some business experience.

Here is our job ad link: http://www.miindia.com/announcements/details/sap-training-placement-provided-by-doc-technology-group...

You can reach me by email benito@techconsultinc.com