cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if I had a order of x value and want to get partially invoicing that is x value should be broken into 3 invoices. can any one explain me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

more answers are required regarding this forum please reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear avanish gulatee,

In order to achieve this you need to do 2 configuration settings.

1. Go to VOV7 change the billing relevance K-Delivery-related invoices for partial quantity .

2. Raise the sales order and delivery in VF01 the document will come select that and click the selection list(F2).

Then a screen will appear and here you can change the required quantity according to that price will be calculated.

Hope this will fix your requirement.

Check and Revert.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

sandeepsanap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I also have the same requirement and I did same setting as above. System is not allowing to create second Invoice.

Could you please advise further on this?

Regards,
Sandeep

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Go to VF01 , Enter the order number and click on the "selection list " (F2) and change the QTY

Make sure that you need to maintain the copy controls and in item category VOV7 Billing relevance field

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

are there some particular setting should be maintained in copying control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avanish,

After doing the configuration in VOV7 (as described correctly above) you need to do a change in copy control.

Explaining the total configuration which is required for the scenario.....

1.) Go to VOV7. Select your item category and maintain billing relevance "K" .

2.) Go to VTFL for your delivery & billing type combination at item level maintain "007" in VBRK-VBRP field.

Then raise a SO, delivery, PGI and in VF01 put the delivery number and click on the selection list. Choose the qty as per your requirement and press enter. After successfully billing, the rest qty you can bill again with the same delivery number by clicking on the selection list.

Hope this will solve your issue..

Regards,

boseavi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. No changes need in copy control records.

Just follow the suggestion given by Raghu.k above & you can create partial invoices for a single Order.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if I don't change the copying control does it effect the process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. try step by step as described in my previous reply..

Surely you will get your answer..

Regards,

Avishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to make changes in existing sales document ,I have to make changes in copying contrrol and maintain milestone billing in item caegories .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it shows a error date category does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when I am creating a order it shows a the billing plan start date 14 days from the present date in the item conditions.why so

Edited by: avanish gulatee on Jan 13, 2012 5:23 PM