Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[commission agent] : deal with a customer with many agent

james_kurniawan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

i am trying to set up the commission agent with rebate agreement. Here is my situation:

1. i have 1 customer (customerA)

2. i have 2 agents (agentA & agentB). The agents are created as customer, both are rebate recipients

3. i have assigned agentA & AgentB to customerA agent partner function

4. i have created 2 customer rebate agreements rebA & rebB for agentA & agentB as rebate recipient, and customerA as a customer in condition records in both rebate agreement

5. i have created 1 sales order-delivery-billing for customerA with agentB as agent partner function

6. Here is my problem: there are 2 rebate conditions BO03 appearing in SD transaction, each rebate condition represent rebA & rebB. It is like there is no link between rebate recipient in rebate agreement & agent partner function in SD transaction.

My expected result is there will be only 1 rebate conditions BO03 appearing in SD transaction, represents rebB (since the agent partner function in transaction is agentB)

My question is, how do you expert make a link between rebate recipient in rebate agreement & agent partner function in Sd transaction?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

1. Create all the agents Vendor master or customer master (create Separate Account group)

2. create new partner Functions Z1, Z2, Z3 etc.,

2. Assign those agents to customer master .

3. Insert those fields in KOMKAZ (SE11) take the assistance of ABAP

4. insert those fields in pricing field catelog

5. Create Z Condition types and assign in that pricing procedure

6. create 2 account keys , one is or account key and other one is for Accruals

7. Maintain the condition record with combination of Customer / agents

8. Maintain the logic in MV45AFZZ(SE38) , userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk

9. Maintain the Logic in RV60AFZZ (SE38), userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk

10 Create one Z- Report

Regards,

Prasanna

james_kurniawan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna,

Thanks for the fast response.

Could you please help to elaborate point 3? What "fields" to be inserted to KOMKAZ?

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

check the below link

[Add a Field To New Condition Table in Pricing|http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/add-a-field-to-new-condition-table-in-pricing.htm]

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

james_kurniawan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Most of the Cases agents commission is not included and settlement will be done on monthly basis or every 3 months or 6 months or 1 Year

The agent commission value will not include to another value (not add to another value i.e company is providing that company)

it is very difficult to get the report like each and every Billing agent wise

so we need to create one Z-report with fields

Give the logic to ABAP like this

in the Selection screen give the Billing dates multiple like From 01.12.2011 to 12.01.2012 and execute

In the Next Screen give the Fields,

Customer Number , Customer Description, Invoice Number , Agent Partner Name & Agent Partner Description

Percentage , Amount

Regards,

Prasanna