cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform output as html

0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to convert smartform output to html and send the output in an email body. I have followed the blog and got the output in outlook but its not formatted correctly in other email clients. If any body else had same issues and was able to resolve, please suggest. Also I am trying to convert form spool output to html and send it but I am not able to use LIST_FROM_MEMORY Fm , its not returning the abap list table. So is there a way to convert form spool output to abap list?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hari, Thanks. I am getting the html email, problem is its not formatted propery in gmail. All the spaces between data is gone and everything appears in single line.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

I am not having the exact solution for your requirement but i think this will help you a bit.

See this white paper in SND for sending mails in HTML format.

Link: [Sending mail with HTML attachment|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e009f97e-ee5d-2e10-31ba-9c9509e5925c?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true]

I think this will help you. If you have any doubt in that white paper please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari