cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROS_BUPA_DATA_CHECK not trigger from WDA in SRM 7.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are implementing SRM 7.01 and for the ROS screen, we are using the new WebDynpro ABAP. We need to implement further checking for duplication of the supplier when they register. From the BSP application of the ROS screen, the BAdI 'ROS_BUPA_DATA_CHECK' is triggered which is fine. But from the WebDynpro ABAP screen, the BAdI 'ROS_BUPA_DATA_CHECK' is NOT triggered. Is there any setting that I need to do to trigger this BAdI from the WebDynpro ABAP ROS screen?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP just release a note to fix this issue.

Note 1678039 - BAdi ROS_BUPA_DATA_CHECK not getting called in ROS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fai once again,

could you tell me how you solved the issue with the service user for the service wda_e_suco_sreg? We try to avoid the logon for ROS. What roles did you assign to the service user? Could you also tell me what you chose as security requirement and authentification in the settings of that service?

Thanks for support,

Ina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ina,

Below is the information you requested. Hope it helps.

Role: "/SAPSRM/SUCO_ANON_REG".

Security Requirement: Standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fai,

thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately after assigning that role /SAPSRM/SUCO_ANON_REG to the service user and assigning the service user to service wda_e_suco_sreg the logon still appears with calling ROS. When I enter login and password of service user I get the message "the user is not authorized for that action".

Did I miss sth.? Do you have any other idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ina,

I have no idea about the authorization as it is not my area of expertise.

devrajsinghr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is this issue solve?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fai,

we are dealing with the same issue right now. We are implementing SRM 7.01 and for the ROS screen, we are using the new WebDynpro ABAP. We activated the business function SRM_SUCO1 and activated the customizing switch. Now we are facing the problem to access ROS. We only have the link from the BSP application ROS_SELF_REG in main.htm. Do you know where we can find the link for the Webdynpro screen?

Thanks for any advice!

Ina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem with the link solved

Thanks anyway!

For thouse who search:

Pakage /SAPSRM/CH_WD_UI_MO_SUCO

Testing WebDynpro application /SAPSRM/WDA_E_SUCO_SREG

Former Member
0 Kudos

From OSS Ticket response dated 12.01.2012