Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxes: Understand Pricing Requirement 007 - Domestic Business

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I need some help for this:

In include LV61A007, that referes to a pricing requirement.This requirement is met if the departure country is identical to the destination country.

I dont understand SAP behaviour, why the system validates if the stceg - VAT Registration No. is filled.

form kobed_007.

sy-subrc = 4.

check: komk-aland ne space.

check: komk-land1 ne space.

if at005-xegld = 'X' and et005-xegld = 'X' and

komk-stceg is initial. --> HERE!!!

sy-subrc = 0.

exit.

endif.

check: komk-aland = komk-land1.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

Can someone help me understand this.

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

This is valid for release ECC 6.0?

thanks in advance

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think Note 158890 - Requirements for the tax determination as of Release 4.0A is valid for ECC 6.0. But the concept can be.

FYI

Pricing Requirement routine 7 - Domestic Business is valid when the departure country is same as to the destination country

Pricing Requirement routine 8 - It is valid for export scenario, where the departure country & the destination country are different.

Therefore, taxes might be calculated differently based on business scenario whether its domestic or export

So, you might need to create different access for the access sequence for your tax condition type.

For this you can refer, standard access sequence MWST for condition type MWST.

Where you have following access(condition table):

One for 2-Domestic Taxes with fields ALAND - Country / TAXK1 - TaxClass1-Cust . / TAXM1 - Tax class. material.

And other for 11-Export Taxes, ALAND - Country / LAND1 - Destination Country / TAXK1- TaxClass1-Cust. / TAXM1 - Tax class. material

For further reference you can refer SAP Consulting Note 872449 - Tax determination in Sales and Distribution.

Even for configuration point of view SAP addition information Note 748208 - No VAT registr. no. f EU countries - supplement Note 158890 can be handy.

If have any further specific query then do revert back.

Regards

JP

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you have extracted the coding from ECC 6.0. If that is the case, then it can be used in ECC 6.0 also. As mentioned before, you can always change the codings as per your business requirement and EU laws. If you need any country specific issues, you can always look into OSS notes.

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks for EU member countries, the sales is considered domestic, when both the delivering plant country and customer country are set with EU flag and there is no VAT number maintained in the customer master. I assume that is why this check is made. Here komk-stceg is initial means, check no value maintained for VAT. Note that if you don't want to check this, you can always copy this routine and create a new one in t.code VOFM and assign it is pricing procedure. You may also check OSS Note 158890 - Requirements for the tax determination as of Release 4.0A if you want to change the behavior.

Regards,