cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header condition type value not displayed in sales order output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have observed a strange issue regarding a header condition in a sales order.

we have a set up like following:

1. If the Header condition XXXX is used in sales Order then this value should be printed on sales order output.

2. If the Header condition mentioned in above point is not maintained in sales order it should print the total price of all line items.

Though i have maintained the header condition value in Sales Order Header its not displayed in SO output.

That is , I have a sales order and it has one HEADER condition type entered with 3500 USD.

In fact this value is used for some business purpose and is being printed on the sales order output for a specific output type.

But where as in a sales order this header condition value is not getting printed on the output though I am using same data as of the sales order which is having the header condition value printed on its output.

According to business,we must have the header condition value printed on sales Order output.

Please suggest how to proceed.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if you are using costom smartform to print invoice, if yes then ask developer to debug and find the root cause and fix it.

You might need to give him condition when it shuld be printed and when not.

You can take reference of another output type for which it is printing

Answers (0)