cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-open a Change Request in Solman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is the first time that I am working with Solman

Does anyone know if it is possible to open a ticket in Solman once it has been closed?

And, in this case, can I put the ticket in the status that I prefer or it has to be the previous status before being closed or the first of all (created).

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I recommend to open a new CR and link the old CR with this new one in the solman 7.1 change management workcenter

instead of re-opening the old CR which lead many known problem of inconsistencies.

Hope it helps

Regards

Prakhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the answer, but I still have some doubts:

1 - You recommend to open a new CR and link the old CR with this new one in the solman 7.1 change management workcenter.

- The question is how to do it? the end-user when open a CR will not do it and the receiver (service desk) can not waste his tiem doing it...

2 - Instead of re-opening the old CR which lead many known problem of inconsistencies.

- Yes, but ths satnadard tool allow to do it or a Z* programm is needed? Which type of inconsistences could appear?

Many thanks!!!

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The question is how to do it? the end-user when open a CR will not do it and the receiver (service desk) can not waste his tiem doing it

Its a consulting issue.....not technical...who shd do is more like a process....so you know better in your current case.

Yes, but ths stnadard tool allow to do it or a Z programm is needed? Which type of inconsistences could appear?*

there is a standard report

CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT

but remember handle with care.

hope it resolves

regards

prakhar