cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPB on SolMan 7.1 Sp4 and Support For Template Projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can Template Project Blueprints now be opened with the new Sp for BPB released as part of SolMan 7.1 Sp4?

I do not see that happening at my end, so just seeing if anyone else saw an alternative result.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhawal_joshi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

BPB Tool as of Solution Manager 7.1 SP4 release do not support the template projects . Thus you would not see the the project gettting listed in the "Open an Existing Blueprint" Dialog. For Template projects you have use the standard Solar transactions only.

Best Regards

Dhawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a document that says that? I know it is not supposed to support it with Sp3, but I was anticipating with Sp4 maybe the support package would have brought an enhancement.

Do you have a guide/note on the SMP that mentions this? I could not find it in the release limitations note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a confirmation from SAP , that this is a planned enhancement, though no support pack is slated to carry support for this.

Thanks for the response Dhawal, I knew that was the case the moment I used the tool on Sp4

Closing thread

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone? Little Help Here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Could you please tell exactly what you are trying to do in a step-list so that I tell what is wrong?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the setup a lot of times in the past. The only thing that the tool does not pick up is blueprints from the template project.

Have you been able to open the blueprint belonging to a template project in the BPB tool?