cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario , in our Business process all residential quarters have to allocate to employee and create contract with them and afterwards this amount has to settle in HR module.

I did following

1) Created BP as employee

2) Tried to create contract with different contract types, but is giving error as "There are gaps in assignment of required role TR0600 Master Tenant with Customer Ac"

If any one did the same scenario let me know how to go ahead and any further configuration is required?

Thanks in advance,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please go to Posting parameter tab, in BP dropdown field, BP name and number appears, select blank from drop down and this error will be resolved.

Further you will need to define statistical conditions in contract, since technically you will not be updating and customer or vendor account.

To post the condition values to HR master you will need to create a seperate enhancement using Function Module: u201CHR_INFOTYPE_OPERATIONu201D to update HR wage types.

Also you can synchronise the automatic BP creation for HR master using BP integration in HCM module.

Regards

Rohit