cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Time from BAPI to WJ Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL,

We have a bapi with time fields like Login and Logout with TIMS as datatype with time format( 00:00:00).

when we map with webdynpro java application by creating model we are getting following error as output

com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.DateTimeAccessException: Type conversion error, field LOGOUT, complex type class erp.ezone.model.com.Zbapi_Ts_Tab1

here,

Zbapi_Ts_Tab1 this is the table in bapi.

erp.ezone.model.com this is our model package.

Please help me how to solve the issue.

Thanks,

Sravani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might get this problem due to the addition of some new fields to the structure that you are using in your project.

So just reimport the model (ofcourse, restart the server) and check if the mapping is corrector not. If there is a problem in the mapping then remap the problamatic contexts. Then, do a reload + rebuild and deploy it.

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijay,

addition of some new fields to the structure - What it means.

I am having 4 fields like LOGIN,LOGOUT,EMPID,DATE only in my internal table.

In my view i am displaying Date and EmpId 2- fields separately then those fields displayed successfully in table structure.

If i add Login and logout fields to that table , and Click on Submit button It is throwing exception like

com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.DateTimeAccessException: Type conversion error, field LOGOUT, complex type class erp.model.com.Zbapi_Ts_Tab1

In our internal table Empid and Date are not null, and login and logout values are some are null and some are not null .

For Displaying table i will choose one action from F4 - Help field and click on Submit . In that submit method i will just calling BAPI for displaying table . Then it throwing error.