cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System error in message monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Scenario is proxy to database. Status seems to sytem error in message monitoring. Error detail is In audit log of message details as belows:

JDBC Message processing failed, due to Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'If_test ' (structure 'STATEMENT'): java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00936: missing expression

I should resent this message content. When i press Resend tab in message monitoring, error status is not being changed.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"If_Test" is a Stored Procedure??

If yes, try to write the Stored Procedure name completely (also including the PackageName. eg. Package1.If_Test)

Oracle Error ORA-00936 is caused when you tried to execute an SQL statement but you omitted a part of the syntax.

ps. How is structured the JDBC Message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF_test( only example) is table. . this process run oft succesfully. But some messages is not sent. How can i resend this message in system error status.

The structure of messages seems same with succesful messages. Access and fey fields is same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the payload received is correct or not in this case ...

Take payload and check at mapping level...

if you are using insert or update statement you can enable log at the receiver jdbc channel in advance mode(logSQLStaement to true) to see how the statement is getting framed ...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i checked in mapping. there is not problem. i m using "update_insert" statement.

in receiver jdbc adater found in advance mode logsql statment. how can i see log for this?

Thanks

Nurhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should see the SQL statement at the receiver channel logs...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Rajesh, Post your SQL log statement or MessageStructure.

Probably there's something wrong in Oracle Statement