SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collections Management (Capacity Planning): FICA Event/s?

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

I have a requirement to apply additional criteria for Capacity Planning during dunning.

I need to restrict the volume of Dunning Activities by Regional Structure Group (after retrieving it from the Connection Object).

If anyone has any suggestions as to what FICA event to use, or where to find the count of proposed dunning activities after the proposal step is complete, that would really help.

In Event 300, I do not see any structure that gives me a count of proposed Dunning Activities. However, Capacity Balancing functionality is obviously retrieving the count and applying the limits based on configuration. I hope I do not have to loop through structure FKKMAGRP for the (in progress) Dunning Run ID to get the counts?

Thanks in advance.

Ivor Martin

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ivor:

Using Dunning by Collection Strategy method, this is delivered as standard. To do so on your own, use event 1799. In the standard event you could see where this is being executed for the collection steps.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks Bill.

Ivor