cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW to PI 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have couple of scenarios in BW version 7.1 that currently stores the dataset as .csv files in application server using open hub facility.

We are trying to implement PI 7.3 and route all data to PI via proxy.

Let me know the apporach or any example documents that can help me out achieving this scenario.

Since PI 7.3 dual stack is to be installed in netweaver stack 7.3, will it affect interacting with BI since BI sits on netweaver stack 7.1.

Regards

Krish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krish,

Read this guide ,it will answer all your querry .

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e698aa90-0201-0010-7982-b49...

question : Since PI 7.3 dual stack is to be installed in netweaver stack 7.3, will it affect interacting with BI since BI sits on netweaver stack 7.1.

Ans : NO

Regards,

Amit barnawal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>We are trying to implement PI 7.3 and route all data to PI via proxy.

Search SDN to find fcc sender and proxy receiver scenarios. You basically get flat file on the sender side. Use file adapter with content conversion as message protocol to convert the flat to xml format. On the receiver side use proxy adapter to send the message to backend sap system.

>Since PI 7.3 dual stack is to be installed in netweaver stack 7.3, will it affect interacting with BI since BI sits on netweaver stack 7.1.

I dont think so.