cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backorder Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While I am in overview screen of V_RA, I am unable to see the "Sales Requirement Section" in the bottom of the screen for entering the confirmed and commited quantites. How can I get that section, could any one help me, please?

Regards,

Venky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Select one of the sales orders (or atleaset keep the cursor) and click on the change confirmation button on the top. This will display the sales requirement section on the bottom.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to do this but in vain. Not only that I refered the

and followed every bit but the same error comes every time:

"Please select a line that can be changed Message no. AG755".

Is there any one who have done Backorder processing, please help.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the message it looks you are trying to change a sales order, which is NOT in changeable status. Check the order for reason. If the system wrongly displays a non-changeable sales order as changeable, then may need to implement OSS Note 1621565 - co06: non editable sales orders appear highlighted.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivram,

There is no highlighted message in Co06 as suggest , any other suggestions , friends..!!

Regards,

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

select the line which is highlighted in blue color and having confirmed quantity.

then go for change button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thats not working as I refered some old posts, where someone suggested that and I did that too. Any new idea ??

Thanks,

Venky.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have come across message AG755 before.

In V_RA, the system has to adhere to the rules of the checking rule assigned to backorder processing. Following this menu path on your system:

> SPRO

> Sales & Distribution

> Basic Functions

> Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements

> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning

> Checking Rule for updating Backorders

Here, you can see the checking rule assigned to the relevant plant. V_RA has to adhere to the rules of this checking rule

as specified in transaction OVZ9.

The checking rule is defined in OVZ9. I suspect that you RLT turned on for this checking rule. When deciding whether an order can be changed, the system compares the RLT date with the requirements date. If it finds that the requirements date is less than the RLT date, then the order is not changeable.

Check if the issue occurs when the system does not check with RLT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I could successfully complete the Backorders processing, the problem was in material master where I have maintained as 01 in Sales /General Plant 1 for availability check which was the daily requirement.

I tried changing it to 02 individual requirement and then I could see the Backorders started processing.

Now my question is will the backorders will not work for daily requirements 01 ?? if it works how ?

Regards,

Venksys