cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Clasification indicators not being copied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created Z condition types of VAT & CST by copying JCST and JLST. I have defined tax classification indicators in customer and material master data as 1,1.

No when problem is system is not copying these indicator in sales order. Its coming 0,0 as tax indicators in order. I hav also create condition record using 1,1 tax indicators.

Also delivering plant is laos not being copied at header level in sales order form customer master though i have maintained it in master record.

Pls et me know what can be the problem

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

Plant is maintained in customer master but not being copied to sales order. Plant is maintained in material so being copied at item level.

So what can be the problem. Secondly requirement 10 I have already maintined along with Base cal type 16. Still its not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Plant will not determined into sale order header level.we should maintain it manually.

and item level plant is determined by bellow priorities

1.customer/material info

2.customer master

3.material master record

and to get tax condition please check the button analysis.and reply me

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

condition record has not been found for IN/07/07/0/0

though I have maintained the indicators in customer as 1,1 and even entered plant at header level manually . I have also maintained condition record for IN/07/07/1/1 combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check how many condition records are existed in VK12 for that tax condition type.

Check whether any condition record is existed for Customer tax classification 0 and material classification 0.if it is existed delete it. and try again.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It can be b'coz of fault in:

- configuation for taxation

- pricing determination

Please refer my response in one of the previous SDN thread where I responded.

Which has similar kind of requirement like yours.

-

If you still have aany concern, do revert back.

FYI, plant at item level is sufficent for tax calulation. Provided you have provision for the same in yours pricing.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit16,

This is due to plant was not copied to sales order.

So maintain the relevant plant in customer/material masters.

Reason:In your pricing procedure v/08 you must have assigned the requirement 10.The usage of this requirement is if plant is not available system will not determine the taxes in sales order.

Let me know if you have any further clarifications.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

First Check in Customer Master and material master whether you assigned those Condition type (T-Code OVK3, OVK4,OVK1)

and also Try to maintain Shipping Point Determination

Try to Check the cycle and check the analysis

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Specify the plant at item level,then tax condition record will be determined into sales order.

we have to specify plant manually at header level

Also check whether you specified requirement 10 for these condition types in Pricing procedure.

If you get condition record related issues just check it once with analysis button in conditions tab in sales order.

Thank you,